Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello Out There....

Wow, it's been a month since I last blogged. Where has the time gone? I went on a little trip to visit some family and somehow just never got back into the swing of things. Parker was whiny and clingy most of the trip and I didn't deal with it well (to put it nicely). To be quite honest, I was a BEAR. This picture tells all:

We did manage to have some fun in spite of that...

We played in a big box.


We read books.


We got hurt.
(Oh, Greg, you're gonna love watching what happens to your wife)



We watched A LOT of TV.


We went to the park


One of our big goals was to take the kids to a pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins and take pictures of them in their costumes. We couldn't find a pumpkin patch, but we did find haystacks on the side of the road....


We visited my aunt and uncle and completely forgot to take pictures. Except when my little sister stole my camera (oh yes, my family bought me a new camera for an early Christmas present!) and shot these (LOL):

(Apparently my aunt has a cool chandelier. Leave it to artistic Sarah to notice.)

And we "sang" karaoke.





Ah, yes, when we gals get together, it can get a little... crazy. Gotta love family!
---------------------------------
"Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them." Deuteronomy 4:9

2 comments:

EcoMeg said...

It looks like it was a great time! Reading your blog is like a little vacation for me. I've added you to my blog roll!

Helene said...

I'm so envious!! It looks like you have such a great time with your family!! There's always some kind of drama involved in our family get togethers!


Visit My Writing Blog

It's Couch Time!

It's Couch Time!
Check out books and movies Mamatoosi and others have been critiquing!